The purpose of this page is to provide updates about shifts to operating hours for campus resources during a planned break or emergency/weather event.
The following update is for the 2023 spring break.
- Mail Services:
- March 4 & 5 — All services paused
- March 6 – 10 — 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- March 11 & 12 — All services paused
- March 13 — Resume regular hours of operation.
- Spring break hours are updated on this website.
- Safe Office will remain open. Students can be directed to after-hours resources by calling 336-758-5285.
- Student Health Service will remain open to in-person visits through Friday, March 3. Beginning March 4 and continuing through spring break, students requiring care should contact the on-call nurse at 336-758-5218 or they may visit an urgent care center in the area. In-person visits will resume on Monday, March 13, at 8:30 a.m. To scedule an appointment, please visit the student health portal.
- Transportation & Parking; Shuttles; University Stores; Mail Services: Updated on website
- Parking: All vehicles with an off-campus permit (freshman, sophomore, evening, and Winston Salem First Church/Reynolda Village) can park on campus during spring break beginning Friday, March 3 at 4 p.m. through Monday, March 13 at 8 a.m. Off-campus permit holders are required to park in general lots/spaces only and avoid faculty/staff/visitor lots and spaces.
- University Counseling Center: Will remain open. Over spring break students can reach a counselor by calling 336-758-5273 or by logging on to TimelyCare from a mobile device or computer.
- Wellbeing Center & Pool: The Office of Wellbeing will remain open. Wellness coaching will continue to be available. Updated pool hours and Wellbeing Center operating hours can be found on the Campus Recreation Website.
- ZSR Library: Updated hours on website.