- An Introduction to Classroom Assessment Techniques, Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence, Penn State
- Assessment of Teaching & Learning, Center for Excellence in Teaching, USC
- Improving Your Teaching: Obtaining Feedback (Adapted from Black, 2000), Center for Research on Learning and Teaching, University of Michigan
- Classroom Assessment Technique: Concept Maps, Karen Stout, Center for Instructional Innovation and Assessment, Western Washington University
Grading & Testing
Learning Styles & Strategies
Learning As Theory & Practice
Student Learning through Mentored Scholarship: call to submit manuscripts
Techniques For Motivating Students
- Teaching FAQs: Motivating Students, Teaching Effectiveness Program, Teaching and Learning Center, University of Oregon
- Nash, R., Wild, M., & Arlington, P. (2001). Motivating Your Students. In Effective Instructional Design: An Online Course Template (n.p.)
- National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science
Maintained at the University at Buffalo (SUNY), this web site contains a collection of case studies and teaching notes developed by faculty members across the sciences.
- University of Oregon, Teaching Effectiveness Program. (2005, November). Motivating Students.
Study Skills For Learning
- Council on Undergraduate Research
The Council on Undergraduate Research is a national professional organization that encourages the development of undergraduate research programs by generating awareness and national support. Numerious links to relevant publications from this organization are provided on their web site.
- National Science Foundation, Search for an REU site