Open only to chartered student organizations and university departments.
Print .PDF Application (may be faxed to 336-758-4744 or brought to Benson room 335).
- All fall semester sales must be completed and turned in for processing by 5 PM on 12/7/2012. All spring semester sales must be completed and turned in for processing by 5 PM on 05/01/2013. Please take these deadlines into consideration before submitting an application.
- Sale items must be priced from $3.00 to $25.00.
- Application processing takes from 2-5 business days. You will be contacted by email when the application is approved. You may not take Deacon Dollar payments from students prior to approval and signing a contract. Doing so can result in a loss of future privileges for your organization.
- No off-campus events will be approved.
- No applications will be processed without full payment information for both the campus organization and a completed federal W-9 form for any recipient charities. Please obtain any needed information before submitting an application. Most charities will provide a W-9 form upon request. If needed, these can be faxed directly to the Benson Administrative Office at 336-758-4744.
- Be prepared to document your sale. Be specific on the application. In addition, if you are holding a raffle, you will be expected to provide a list of raffle items before your application can be approved. Providing documentation with your application will speed processing.
- You may submit questions about your application via email to Amy Mohan at email@example.com. You will receive a response within one business day.